TANKS! In or Out

Drive a tank into enemy territory, you should be in that thing until death or barely escaping.  I have never understood why someone cares about their K/D so much they would hand it over to the enemy.   

Use any excuese you want.  Getting out before time is a K/D issue.. Not the teams fault yours.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Always have an engineer when using any vehicle. If your tank is getting hit move to cover and have the engineer repair it in a safe area. Don't waste the tank keep it alive for as long as possible and that will help your team out. I like to use radar in stead of armor as a perk. (It eliminates blind spots and that is useful for people who rush with c4.)

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Death Before Dishonor/giving the enemy heavy armor.

[quote user="StrikeSudden"]

Drive a tank into enemy territory, you should be in that thing until death or barely escaping.  I have never understood why someone cares about their K/D so much they would hand it over to the enemy.   

Use any excuese you want.  Getting out before time is a K/D issue.. Not the teams fault yours.

[/quote]

So the point is????  first you say "why do they care about kdr.....then you say it's a kdr issue????!?  Wtf?

dude, when your trying to save a tank with your drill, it's get out, save the tank at all costs 1st,....

saying "getting out is a kd issue.....not so much

[quote user="II Durbin II"]

[quote user="StrikeSudden"]

[/quote]

So the point is????  first you say "why do they care about kdr.....then you say it's a kdr issue????!?  Wtf?

dude, when your trying to save a tank with your drill, it's get out, save the tank at all costs 1st,....

saying "getting out is a kd issue.....not so much

[/quote]

I agree.

@StrikeSudden, sometimes, most of the time, your threads are moot.

...yeah

I booby trap my injured tank. yep. I'm that guy.

used to boobytrap enemy vehicles on BF2MC and FFOW....hell, Id even booby trap narrow spaces and well known approaches to objectives

I just laugh at the fools who are so worried about K/D they bail out of the tank/chopper after only a few hits (we're talking half health or more) which then guarantees they will die when I roll up on them. Whereas if they stayed in the vehicle they might of had a chance at survival.

Yeah  I'm always an engineer on defense rush and I always keep an eye out for guys abandoning there tanks. It's amazing how many guys do it, on a map like port valdes that have bottlenecks it's almost guaranteed  win if attackers give up there tank. Its funny too because with me the player making a run for it  always seem to be a lone player without a gunner and there a medic.

I like to chuck a couple of mines under them just incase :D

I'll always take a chopper even if i'm only gonna last 30 seconds just so the enemy won't get it regardless of what my team thinks of my chopper skills ;)