Tanks being a pain? No problem

I came across a tank today and he killed me.

So I called up my mechanic and had him deliver me a cheap car, and I ran the car straight into his tank blowing up my car.....and giving him a bad sport strike.

Plus he had to pay for the car to be replaced.

I spawn again next to my apartment, I go inside to get my car and he said "I know you're in there, come out!"

I said "HERE I COME!"

He jumps out of the tank and hauls ***!

I jump in his tank and go on a 25 minute 5 star killing spree with the cops, and then escaped the 5 stars without dying.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

NICE!!! Way to outsmart that Tank-troll.

How is the guy in the tank a troll?? Hes using it as designed by rockstar.  If you were such a legend of gta you would know that...   This game is not meant to play nice.

thats awesome,exactly what id do

I wouldnt mind if i had a tank and blowing peoples cars up got me in the bad player pool that I would understand, but people getting you put there by smashing there car into you is a flaw I hope they fix, then I can buy my tank :)

If you really want to troll with a tank,going into the bad sport servers is your best option anyway,at least there you can use it without reprecussions.

-

Ofcourse,doesn't help if you like to play with friends all the time:P

"If you really want to troll with a tank,going into the bad sport servers is your best option anyway,at least there you can use it without reprecussions".

That depends on whether cars destroyed in Bad Sport lobbies contribute to your next sentence.

Yeah it does add to bad sport sentence,but i doubt it'd worry those who just wanna blow stuff up with like minded friends

-

K noticed i'm technically wrong about no reprecussions as it will add to sentence but still.if you don't care about that...