Tank vs Jet

I shoot down a few jets today with the 120. And everytime I got a vehicle disable. It should be an instant kill.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You'd think so.

Apparently many jets have an amazing ability to float around until R2D2 does his thing and gets you back in the action.

Co-pilots can cast magic barrier shield spells around the planes. You guys didn't know this? Geez, N00BS.

Here: 3 Stinger missiles to "disable" a Little Bird only to get shot in the back, respawn, and get shot by that same helo that's now at 100% again....

MW2: 3 Stinger missiles to destroy an AC-130

Wut?

Yeah, the Threshold for the Disable needs to be "tweaked" a little. It is pretty stupid when a 120mm hits a jet, HMMWV or Helo and only gets a Disable? It should be an insta kill.

Oh good, its not just me...

I agree, it should be fixed.

Beta apparently did nothing.  Everything needs to be fixed.

[quote user="ClericBard"]

Beta apparently did nothing.  Everything needs to be fixed.

[/quote]

It helped a lot but maybe that one guy who was ranting on these Forums during the Beta might have been correct. He stated over and over during the Beta, "you can't test a Beta without all of the assets" (Vehicles and such)?

[quote user="LongLiveCHIEF"]

Apparently many jets have an amazing ability to float around until R2D2 does his thing and gets you back in the action.

[/quote]LMAOOO!! Nice. I like this new mechanic tho, it honestly hasnt frustrated me at all. Especially knowing I get 100 pts for the disable, then another for the kill. By the by, jets I dont think heal themselves once they are at that point, unless there is a perk Im not aware of.