Tank killed by sub machinegun

I was in the large tank, the M1 Abrams or possibly it's counterpart. Twice an engineer destroyed my tank with a half a clip or so to my rear from his sub machinegun. I was in third person view and I saw him run right up behind me and shoot the back of my tank, I couldn't quite see where. Blew me up. Then in killcam I saw him reloading his SMG. I chalked it up to imagination until the exact same thing happened again when I went back next spawn. Same guy.

Where is this magical spot on the tank where it can be blown up by a simple sub machinegun?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not seen that happen yet.

Are you sure he wasn't shooting landmines he threw down?

He probably saw or used an anti-tank mine and shot it. It's counted towards sub-machine gun kills before for me.

Yes

;)

I do the same. Might attack with mines..... back away and shoot them. Or just shoot mines that are close to the tank

That it shows up as a kill with the weapon you are shooting the mines with, is a programming error.

An entertaining programming error, i have to say

;)

^^that

It is really funny, because sometimes you only have to damage the mines beforehand, then whe a vehicle runs over them later it will give the kill to whatever you damaged the mines with earlier. I got called a hacker for getting a triple kill tank destruction with my pistol from accross the map, but it was just the mines that I shot with a pistol

It's always amusing to get  a tank kill with a pistol :)

Maybe he was using the repair tool to damage you? I know that armour that thick can't be damaged by small arms fire.

Defib a tank mine?   hehehehehehe

I throw my C4 between mines to steal mine kills.

[quote user="GRAW2ROBZ"]

Defib a tank mine?   hehehehehehe

[/quote]

That is something i have to try.

then it will show as you defibbed the tank to death

hehe