Tame the Horses after Laso .

Ive been trying and trying and trying to Tame the Horses with Bonnie and her dad . I KNOW how to Lasso the horse . I repeat I KNOW how to lasso the horse .

My question is , how in the heck do I tame the stupid horse ?? I know Im suppose to use the left joystick . Ive tried doing it slow , fast but I keep getting bucked off . When he leans left , i push to the left and hold , lean to the right I push to the right and hold .

Can someone Please Help !!!!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

When he shifts to the left, push right.  When he shifts to the right, push left.  I always watch his legs, it is easier for me to see the changes.  No need to go slow or part way, I always go straight from one extreme to the other, and never have any trouble.

It's opposite the way it looks cause you're looking at it. If I see him lean left I tap, tap, tap right and reverse it for the other way. And it's always 3 taps 1 way then 3 taps the other way and repeat until you get it..

Try keeping yourself centered in the middle

Just a little tap to straighten him out.  You do not need to hold the thumbstick.

[quote user="StrikeSudden"]

Just a little tap to straighten him out.  You do not need to hold the thumbstick.

[/quote]

I agree, if you hold the thumb stick in any direction you will be forcefully removed.