Tamariel Online must be refundable for Non-Americans

Hello guys, I'm Brazilian and I'm having troubles with this game.

When I saw the game in the store, I find this quite expensive, but I love MMORPGs and I love Elder Scrolls sequence.. then I bought it

But there was nothing mentioning that the game only have servers in North America and Europe.

I work home from home, so, my connection is the most expensive in Brazilian market for people (100Mb download, 50Mb upload, 3ms to Operator, <90ms to Dallas USA).

My Xbox One uses wired connection. (Connection proof: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4446597644)

Anywyay, Now that I know that the game have ONLY two servers and none of those are near my country I think it's unfair not let me withdraw from the purchase.

My lag experienced in the game is so huge that I give up. Even PVE is not playable because NPCs are laggy. PVP is not possible.

I played already many online games with LAG, if my lag in the game just follows the Dallas Connection (90ms) It would be OK, but it seems to be greater than 500ms sometimes.

Sorry about my poor english,

Diogo Paim

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi there,

This does seem like a big problem. If you want to try for a refund, you will have to contact Xbox Support directly, either by phone or by live chat. If you explain to them that the game is basically unplayable, they might give you a refund.

However, since the game actually works and you can get into the game, I'm not sure if they will definitely give you a refund for a game that works, just not the connection to their online servers.

You could also try contacting the developers to see if there's anything they can do, perhaps even ask to see if there's any plans for servers other than Europe or North America.

Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If your account region doesnt reflect your actual region that could affect it

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.