Talk about easy XP, nearly free

Talk about easy XP, nearly free

just play wargame recruit, its a slaughter fest of knobs bots and you get lots of XP for it???

only thought to try it this sec, full of lvl 40-50s wonder why........

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Do you get to see their custom names?

Trolling>?  

-

Common Knowledge there is XP cap per day in Squads....  I usually get it in one game now... and my squads are only level 7 or 8 with a level 16...

Wait, is that cap per day?

Lol. I hit a cap, don't know if it's the same one, in the only Squads game I played.

I thought there was just a per game xp cap.  I have played many many squad matches and get xp every match, which eventually caps out at 2000+- but never not gained.

Its not squads thing so the xp cap don't matter,

if you and other real players or random AI's on your team [ not your AI's]

against a bunch of knoob AI's

only problem is finding someone to kill as it such a slaughter fest of easy xp they die quick.

OT: Buick350X,

What tanks are you rolling with in WoT?

I'm tier 8 with a Tiger II and a Pershing.

Can't wait until the game releases!

Yeah there are definitely XP caps in Squads.... and Bird you couldn't pm him that?

But there is no XP cap in this, im getting double XP weekend XP scores.

that is how so many are top rank so fast. Take the tip or don't, its a XP give away.

-------------

I only play US Tank Destroyers in WoT, the snipers of the game. Im maxed out as I stopped at the T95 Doom Turtle, the tier 10 tank sucks, should be removed and make the T95 tier 10 tank.

I played last night vs bots on hardened and hot my bumm whipped by all level 60 bots, lol. I had to dashboard, it made me feel better inside. Haaaa lol. . Thanks for the heads up Buick. I will do that when I get bored and tired after some nights of games vs nolife campers dependent on kill streaks.

I had a bit drop shot me last night. I was like wtf!!!!!! IW games are so noob tactic friendly. Seriously a drop shot bot. 🙎🙍

Does playing squads vs bots also effect k/d stats and so on. If so then that will make me seriously question many gamers stats, especially any stats over a 2.5 kd with a w/l over 2.0. COD gets more and more watered down, thus allowing the already aholes become even worse aholes.