Talia vs Harley

Seriously bored at work and just had a random thought.  If you have to go up against either Batman's crazy [a]ss girlfriend Talia or Jokers insane girlfriend Harley Quinn as far as a mission which would you pick an why?

For me I think Talia league of assassins would be difficult because well they are assassins, they are trained to kill and be really good at it.  But the level of unpredictability wouldn't be there.  Batman could win in a fight against anyone the league of assassins could throw at him and he knows their style, so they could only beat him with overwhelming force.

So I would say Harley would be the greater challenge, because like Joker (not nearly as good but still similar) she if a nut job, a smart and very unpredictable nut job. So while Batman would cruise through her weak [a]ss thugs, she still has the element of surprise that could catch Batman off guard.  And beside she is entertaining as h[e]ll and I would much rather die laughing. Can't wait for Harley Quinn's Revenge.

[side note]

I would love to see Talia and Batman's kids take on Harley and Jokers kid that would be entertaining.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

As much as I'd love to dice some Bat with Talia Al Ghul's wicked blade, I'd have go with Harley Quinn and squish him with The Hammer, with Joker & Harley it's always about THE FUN, and that would definitely be more FUN, you do realize that this will inevitably turn into a "Which one is HOTTER?" debate...:-)

Harley Quinn hands down is the hottest of the two.  To me it looks like they are very similar body types, but Harley's pigtails and outfit are what does it for me, and the fact that she is batshi[t] crazy.

Me and my B I G  M O U T H ! ! !...:-)

Self fulfilling prophecy eh!  But seriously no debating hotness.  Would you rather take on the League of assassins or Harley Quinn and her minions?

Talia and her ilk would be harder to handle.  (Plus, she's hotter than Harley, in my humble opinion)

Physically, Harley is weak and puny.  She's "athletic," sure, but Talia and the League are highly-trained assassins.  Harley just has a bunch of thugs and party-favor-themed traps.  In a physical confrontation, the League of Shadows will win every time.  If I were Batman, the easier of the two missions would be Harley.  You know Harley can't take you on head-to-head so you know she'll have armed henchmen and traps waiting for you.  Since you are expecting that sort of reception, then it fails to really ever catch you off guard.  The LoS assassins are stealthy, intelligent and more all-around Batman's equal.  They did, after all, train him.

Harley is a sociopathic bimbo.  Talia is damn near the perfect woman (physically and intellectually), plus she's a bad-@@@ assassin.  Sure, her father is nuttier than a bowl of trail mix in a squirrel’s nest; but let's face it: how many people really LIKE their father-in-laws?

If Talia was real, I'd definitely fall in love with her.

-M

@Silicon Iceman, all valid points.  League of Shadows would be a very hard challenge, but Joker is Batman's greatest enemy and Harley Quinn takes after him so I don't think she would be a push over.  

Also as far as in-laws go, make sure you like your in-laws because your spouse is almost guaranteed to have a significant amount of their personality traits.  It might take a few year for them to come out but they always do.  I love my in-laws even though they are a bit nutty, then again so it my wife but in a good way.  Just some free advice.

Harley Quinn is also Joker's Greatest VICTIM, Bruce Wayne is well aware of this, The Bat definitely has a "soft spot" for Harley deep down, which makes it very difficult for him to do what is necessary to subdue her at times.  I remember that episode from The Animated Series where Harley was trying to clean up her act a bit and lost it in some department store after she actually purchased a new dress instead of stealing it, she somehow got into some trouble unintentionally with the law on the way out and had the new outfit taken away from her, Bruce Wayne who observed her trying to do some good for a change bought the dress and presented it to her later on as The Bat when she was returned to Arkham Asylum, it's going to be interesting with this upcoming DLC for The Bat also carries a tremendous burden of guilt for having inspired The Joker to become the monster that he was, that burden has only become greater for not being able to "save" him, and now he has to deal with a rage that quite possibly he's never went up against before, it's gonna be fantastic...:-)

Batman in drag would take them all down.

@Arkahm99 you really know your Batman, I didn't know about that episode.  I have been watching the Batman animated series with my 7 and 5 year old so I am looking forward to getting to that part.  Even those it is 20 years old the show is still really good.

The episode that I'm referring to is called 'Harley's Holiday', I can't say enough things about how excellent The Animated Series was done, there are so many standout episodes that it's a hefty challenge to pick whichone is the best, much of the same voice acting talent worked on both Arkham games, Mark Hamill, Arleen Sorkin, Kevin Conroy, and Tara Strong just to name a few...:-)