Tales of Vesperia 2?

Who is ready and want to see a sequel for ToV? I'll be honest  i love the game i'm currently working on some last titles and To Points Unknown achievement. Untill i'm taking a break before my fourth playthrough.

But Tales of Vesperia really needs a follow up, what happened after every blastia got destroyed? Is their a love triangle between Yuri, Estelle and Rita! lol

Anyway does anyone else want too see a Tales of Vesperia Sequel?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I heard the next Tales game was going to be a PS3 exclusive.  I don't know though.

I'm not sure there's enough content in the aftermath of the narrative to constitute a sequel. I mean, after the blastias were destroyed, the credits implied that civilization adapted by turning towards other sources of energy and inventing new technology. After Duke placed his faith in humanity, the Adephagos was destroyed, and the world was revitalized, there really isn't anything or anyone to fill the role of the antagonist. Personally, I'd love another game featuring Brave Vesperia, but I don't see it happening.

I mean you have a point, there is not much that can top the adephagos right? But come on the guys making these games didnt get in games industry by a fluke. They are talented especially when it comes to story telling.

Besides i remember reading on Kotaku, how the staff wanted to do a sequel or whatever and their boss called them fanboys lol

I watched anime Tales Of Vesperia and i am thinking of getting the game.

What's it like? Is combat like in FF 13?

Nah combat is nothing like FF 13 it's kinda like Star Ocean 4 if you played that game. You can pre set abilitys and free roam the field of battle, while changing character is a little more than just say pressing a button...

You should watch IGNs review on it or Gamespot.

Tales of Vesperia is a fantastic game, but it differs from a title such as Final Fantasy XIII is a couple of ways. Final Fantasy XIII sports a combat system wherein the player inputs commands and the game performs them. In Tales of Vesperia, combat is much more action-oriented than the former because all of your attacks are performed by you on the spot. Final Fantasy XIII plays out in a much more linear fashion, while Tales of Vesperia encourages exploration and taking advantage of down-time. If you're a fan of RPGs and curious about the game, I wholeheartedly recommend giving it a try.

I just bought it yesterday since i really enjoyed the demo. Still haven't popped it in yet.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

I heard the next Tales game was going to be a PS3 exclusive.  I don't know though.

[/quote]

this. I also read that will be sold only on Japan.

Only in Japan? Well thank god the ps3 is region free.

The next game won't be Tales of Vesperia 2. It will be like Tales of Nymphonia or something like that. The Tales series never has anything to do with it's predecessors