Taking out a tank with a pistol

It was all going a bit petre tong last night , we were getting hit from every angle tanks everywhere , anyhoo in the confusion i drew a pistol instead of my launcher (i dont know why either!) i shot the engineer repairing the tank then a couple of rounds went into the tank , im assuming at the same time the tank hit some mines or another engineer lobbed a rocket , either way i ended up with 100 points for a tank kill and 100 points for both passengers!! ha ha

anyone else had any david and goliath moments?

and yes i know it may well have been a glitch but it was funny all the same :))

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Never took a tank out with a pistol. I remember taking one out with a frag.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

You must have shot an explosive that was on it, i.e. C4/tank mine. Depending on where you were aiming also helps determine what it could have been. Also, taking them out with frags is fun. Been doing that a while.

I have seen guys shoot with rocket and then switch to another weapon and start firing When the tank dies they get the credit on the weapon they just drew.

I have also shot down choppers in BF Vietnam with a rifle but i later found out thats how everyone shoots down them choppers ha ha Not had my X Box long as you can probably tell :p

[quote user="Archst3r"]I have also shot down choppers in BF Vietnam with a rifle but i later found out thats how everyone shoots down them choppers ha ha Not had my X Box long as you can probably tell :p[/quote]Yeah,choppers are made of polystyrene in Nam!Way too easy to take down!Should be a bit tougher,Not like in Vanilla though.