Taking A Tour At EA.

At this moment I'm in a hotel in Montreal since I'm staying there for a few days and I realized that EA Montreal is located a few blocks away. (Where the Army of Two games were developed for example) Is it possible to take a tour and see some of the games and offices?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

EA has an office in Maitland, Fl. 10 minutes away from my house in Orlando. I know a guy that works there. They don't let people just wander in and start walking around.

They're too busy pasting pictures of Peyton Hillis over Madden 2002's, and disguising that second zero as the number one takes a pretty clever artist, too. Anything to make the release date, I guess.

I would advise against this OP. They're bound to have women working there and you'd probably end up in jail or at least tossed out on the sidewalk for being... well you.

^^I hope that was a joke you made, I'm not that kind of person and never will...

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

^^I hope that was a joke you made, I'm not that kind of person and never will...

[/quote]You don't get to say that. This is the perception that you decided you want people to have of you. You could post like normal person. But you choose not to. You made the decision that you want the men and women of this forum to recognize you as a creepy woman stalker who doesn't know the meaning of the word "boundaries". You reap what you sow. 

Right now I'm posting a question if taking a tour at EA Montreal is allowed until you two's posts changed the topic to something wrong. It's starting to make me feel uncomfortable, please I just have a heartache and I don't want to talk about this lie but to stay on-topic.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

[/quote]You don't get to say that. This is the perception that you decided you want people to have of you. You could post like normal person. But you choose not to. You made the decision that you want the men and women of this forum to recognize you as a creepy woman stalker who doesn't know the meaning of the word "boundaries". You reap what you sow. 

[/quote]

For this topic. I have agree with sword op.

[quote user="Dakrkplayer2"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Me too

^^^

same here.

[quote user="DarKzEnergYz"]

[quote user="Dakrkplayer2"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Me too

[/quote]

same here.