Take that haters!

To all who said DICE/EA sucks, well you can suck it. First semi-major fix coming at 2am tonight. Increasing capacity of all servers on all consoles! Hell yeah!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It should have been fixed, but I give them props for fixing it so fast this time. Baby steps.

What do you mean by increasing capacity of servers?  Sorry, Im dead tired...brain not functioning

It didn't specify, but to my knowledge it means adding more player slots to all servers.

Hopefully it fixes the lag.

You really shouldn't display those stats to the world. Ahck, my EYES!!!

increasing player count would be good.  even if they add another 4 to each side, Id be happy.  I know people are probably wanting 50-64 players, but I doubt thats going to happen on a game this size.

Yeah I'm guessing 32 will be the max for this gens consoles.

As far as my stats, I play for fun and give a *** less how bad my K/D is, and for W/L, I'm still waiting to NOT be teamed with nitwits. I'm sorry but if an attacking squad has 9 sniper, 2 engineers, and an assault, your not going to win.

Max for Xbox 32 Homefront Frontlines Fuel Of War

Max for Ps3 256 Mag

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Source pls? i would like to read it. and i hope it really is adding more max players per round. that would be great. although i dont see where people say it feels unpopulated, i've never had problems finding people to shoot, and i rarely drive vehicles.

Battlefield Twitter account.