Tailor shop locations?

OK this is really bugging me now, I have completed the game plus the download content and I'm still missing one tailor shop, If I remove all markers from the map except the tailor shop ones it only shows 11 shops, according to the game I have 11/12 shops restored, according to the map Rome is 98% rebuilt and It bugs me I want it 100% rebuilt lol.

The shop thats missing is in the Antico district somewere (as thats the only district thats not 100% rebuilt) but I cannot find it anywere, just wondered if anyone could shed some light or maybe a link to a picture showing all the locations, I've had a quick look through google but couldn't find just a picture to go by.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You should be able to go to map and move ( symbol ) over each of them.  It will tell you if you have updated them or not.

[quote user="PhDPeddler"]

You should be able to go to map and move ( symbol ) over each of them.  It will tell you if you have updated them or not.

[/quote]

Thats the problem though it's only showing 11 of them on the map and there should be 12, I've been to each of the 11 that it shows on the map and double checked that they have already been opened.

Ok, when I get home I will list them in the district you asked for.

Left to right/ top to bottom  ( Antico District)

1.  top left next to paint shop ( to the right alittle)

2. Is at the thieves hideout, to the left of the bank.

3. Is to the right of #2 on the second set of dotted lines.  Just above the the bank and smith shop.

Thats the only three in that district.  If its you have those three let me know and I will post the rest of them for you.

Are u in that district when u look at the map? Because I've been at the opposite end and I noticed the layers of romulan didn't show up until I was close or in that district.....