Tactical light....

I saw that you can turn it off, but I can't find out how.   It doesn't help that no one uses a mic in the beta.

I have an M9 Tac and a was experimenting with the Tac Light on my M16, but it often gives me away.  So anyone know how to toggle it off?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Press Up on the crosspad i think. Down switches the rate of fire for the M16, and left and right are your kit.

I'll try it, but I don't remember it working when I pressed every possible button. XD  thanks for the advice.

If anyone else knows/thinks differently, feel free to post.

Hi, i will setting a clan up for team games, if you want to join then using your mic is what im looking for. thanks

press one of the directions on the d pad. i forget which one switches auto and semi auto, but one of them turns off the light

Up in the Dpad

on*

it is the dpad up, it turns on/off your tactical light and laser sites on your weapons.

I'd prefer if the default for the light/laser was off and you had to turn it on, rather than on and you have to turn it off.

Up on d-pad....also when you switch too your pistol its on ....that way you can switch and blind someone

[quote user="Waykam"]

I'd prefer if the default for the light/laser was off and you had to turn it on, rather than on and you have to turn it off.

[/quote]

HEAR HEAR !!