Tact light to get patched

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The light should only work like it currently does in the dark. I guess they will go for the laser now.

TO DIce: MW3 is out now, you can stop it with all the catering services or planned nerfing.

Thank god...   That thing is silly...   Not only does it blind you but I swear it blocks bullets..lol..  You can dump a whole clip into a taclight user and not even register a hit...

PERCHE  IN BATTLEFIELD MI SI BLOCCA  L'OMINO E QUANDO GLI SPARO MUORE DOPO 3/4 SECONDI DALLO SPARO??

Wonder what else is in the patch and when it is supposed to go live?

Make it worthless outside...Hate being blinded by this thing while outside on Firestorm.

[quote user="VaultSyndrome"]

Make it worthless outside...Hate being blinded by this thing while outside on Firestorm.

[/quote]

The only maps it should work on are the dark parts of Metro, the tunnel on Damavand Peak, and Tehran Highway.  Every other map it should be crap when you're outside.

Thank gawd for that. Its very annoying when teammates shine that in your face.

I cant wait to read all the threads from the babies who are gonna complain that they cant get a kill because they nerfed the tact light.  Just like gears of war and the sawdoff.  

the shotgun noobs wont like this news.

Meh. It doesn't impact me all that much. I get blinded outside every once in awhile. I just don't see them used in a major way.  Both lasers and light will get you killed, if you don't have them off when not necessary. Although at least lasers have a reason to be on, increased hip fire accuracy.