Tac mask pro is too good

just turned on tac mask and got pro yesterday and im mad at myself for not using it before. not only doe it protect you from getting flashed and stinky gassed, it shows the posotion of everyone you hit with a flash or stun. AND THEN you add scavenger pro to the mix. you resupply you tact. grenades! its to good you can throw flashbangs and stinky gas for days. just blinding people and gettin spas busy . 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Tac Mask Pro is so underrated..  It is absolute greatness on maps where nades and flashbangs are always being spammed like Nuketown...  This game has several perks, guns and items the masses choose to ignore in favor of the more popular/ complained about  perks, guns, etc...   To me the devs did a good job making options to counter what your opponent is doing...   It's just sad that this community would rather go to forums and whine about getting beat instead of using the options in the game.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

Well, the indicator is rather vague though.

I can't see how it would help you with bullet penetration.

I've only got Tac Mask Pro once and never got it again because of the vague indicator.

[/quote]

WHAT??? the indicator is sweet. If you throw tact nades in doorways/entrances it shows you which side the enemy is on. Awesome. It sucks to tactically stun someone then you get killed by there blind hipfire because you turned the corner the wrong way too excited to get an easy kill. 

Well, the indicator is rather vague though.

I can't see how it would help you with bullet penetration.

I've only got Tac Mask Pro once and never got it again because of the vague indicator.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

I wouldn't understand why you would need an indicator with Nova Gas.

It's a small cloud of gas, if you don't know or can't remember where you threw it then I'm rather concerned about your memory.

[/quote]

Thanks for your concern ....... memory issues are a bit of a fear. But in this case its about something else.

When I throw in a nova gas and get hit markers, I can spray a 15 foot or so wide section of the building wasting bullets and attracting attention to myself, where an indicator would allow me to finish him off with one or two well placed shots.

I wouldn't understand why you would need an indicator with Nova Gas.

It's a small cloud of gas, if you don't know or can't remember where you threw it then I'm rather concerned about your memory.

[quote user="only4ladyeh"]

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

I'm curious ........... does tac mask pro also show the enemy position when they are hit with nova gas?

[/quote]

Youtube it. It just shows a vague yellow arrow which only ever helped me to know if I stunned equipment or a person. It's kind of useless but not being flashed, stunned is pretty awesome. 

[/quote]

Yes ... I've pro'd it out a couple of times and dont find it all that helpful as far as the indicators go. As a matter of fact, I think they can be rather distracting, if not outright deceptive.

I dont recall, though, ever trying it specifically with nova gas to know if the indicators are present.  I had just never really thought about that aspect of it. The thing is, I'm not all that fond of flashes and stuns to begin with, and equip all my classes with nova gas or decoys.

If the nova gas gives indicators .. I might just decide to pro it again. It would be useful combined with hardened for taking out people inside buildings. The nova gas weakens them  ....... but they usually move away from it ............ the indicator would be good for finishing off the already weakened enemy.

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

I'm curious ........... does tac mask pro also show the enemy position when they are hit with nova gas?

[/quote]

Youtube it. It just shows a vague yellow arrow which only ever helped me to know if I stunned equipment or a person. It's kind of useless but not being flashed, stunned is pretty awesome. 

I play pure. Just bullets delivery.

Considering every single person has a different opinion on best class setup, I'm gonna go ahead and say this game is pretty balanced.