Switching between creative and survival in the next update

https://twitter.com/4JStu/status/235833826205655040

https://twitter.com/4JStudios/status/235721009213366272

This pretty much confirms that we'll be able to switch between the two, which will definitely help out us who don't have certain resources in our worlds.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 44 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What so this means it kinda goes back to the beta that was on the internet a few years ago where you had all materials, and you can go into fly mode?

Thats called creative mode.

and at the monet we are limited to survival mode?

Yes.

I see, now I know the difference, I was watching somone on youtube playing Minecraft in creative mose earlier then, and it's just not the same in my opinion, one of the things I enjoy about this game is being on my building and figuring out how to I get up to point B when I am at point A without falling down and having to get back up there, floating around defeating a key object of the game will spoil it!

what are we getting with creative? safe bet we can pick and choose whatever materials we want and one hit mining(?), we're most likely gonna get to fly as well, but are we invincible? is there some kind of no clip? what does pc creative have? i'm curious to see what the interface will be like...

It is basically Chuck Norris mode.

[quote user="BootstrapGolem"]

what are we getting with creative? safe bet we can pick and choose whatever materials we want and one hit mining(?), we're most likely gonna get to fly as well, but are we invincible? is there some kind of no clip? what does pc creative have? i'm curious to see what the interface will be like...

[/quote]

Creative mode on PC has:

• one hit to destroy any block
  •  the ability to fly
  •  no noclip as far as I am aware of
  •  players in Creative mode on PC are invincible and don't trigger hostile mobs to attack
  • Selectable and infinite resources

The interface I assume would be similar to the PC version, where the player open their inventory and instead of empty spaces the would be a scrollable list with all available blocks. To equip the block you would just place the block into your items bar.

are there any relesed dates

i think someone here said between now and september