Swarm? Lets dashboard.

Same old CoD players. Soon as someone gets a swarm its quit quit and quit. Doesn't anyone keep an eye on the scoreboard? If we see someone on high kills we make a point of hunting him down. Use your brains chaps. Thank you :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Is that what you do :)?

Hunt down a player that on his way to a high kill streak and kill him ? Yes that's what I do ;)

what if its from a CP?

[quote user="TOETOETHFC"]

what if its from a CP?

[/quote]Then the rules state it's ok to dashboard. 

I usually dashboard after a uav gets called in. No ghost? I'm out of here!

When I'm going for dat Nuclear medal and my streak is ruined, I dashboard. I mean, what the hell, 3arc?! What the hell you were thinking when you made the Skorpion? Fix this damn game or no monnies from me in two years!!1

I think they need to up the scores for everything.  Especially VSAT.  That should be right before dogs.

I bet after he got laid Tam would come here and complain that she lagged the whole time, used noob moves, and quit out early.

i think some scorestreaks are definitely too cheap, but some are also overpriced....

just my newb opinion but... i think death machine, dogs, and possibly war machine are overpriced...death machine is mostly useless and dogs (the 2 times ive ever got them in care package) dont net NEARLY as many kills as their price tag warrants...

on flip side, AGR is a very effective scorestreak and should probably be a little higher, same with obital VSAT..extremely useful...

the rest are probably more or less fine...

im a freaking newb though so everything i state above could be pure rubbish

Here, and there it's simply not fair, and I'm unwilling to take the abuse when it's really not my fault my opposition was awarded a high kill streak.