suspended account charged

When there is an issue with Microsoft or XBox, there has been no way to address it ... until we recently discovered this forum.

DESPITE ... A PERMANENT SUSPENSION to my child's account (A Bubble Zombie) ... We received no information from Microsoft as to the activity he undertook which resulted in the suspension. A local game shop explained a possible scenario.

DESPITE THIS ... Microsoft is aware of the PERMANENT SUSPENSION and yet my Visa Debit card was charged - for further points.

DESPITE THE FACT ... I had not authorised saved information or ongoing debits on that card.

NOT THE FIRST TIME MY DEBIT CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED INCORRECTLY. (On the initial sign up).

When an account is (permanently) suspended then all payment details should be deleted .

ACTION REQUIRED:  (1) Delete all the payment details from the 'A Bubble Zombie' account.

(2) Refund or recredit my account with the funds ($16.50) taken (3 Oct 2011).

(3) Remove the payment option from the 'A Bubble Zombie' account.

(4) OR REISSUE THE ACCOUNT!!!!

Michelle Berzinski

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

With billing issues you have to call support and talk to billing. support.xbox.com/.../call-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there! I'm so sorry about all this confusion. Usually when an account is suspended, the current subscription is removed entirely, so no recurring payment should happen. To fix that and for a refund, please contact phone support (support.xbox.com/contact-us). If you want further information regarding the suspension, you can try posting in the Suspension Forums (forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx). Let me know if I can be of further help!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.