Survival Partner/s needed for Survivor Achievment

need 2 more maps and cant beat it solo, even on casual. Would anyone be able to help me complete these

Thanks for your help,

x Darth Beast x

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

add me

i finally managed to solo 1 map on hardcore with the dumbass matchmaking (and stupid *** bots) so throw me a message and i'll will send you a friend request when i get home as i think my FL is full

i need three more maps.. i got one with a freind on easy mode.. and then i tried the rest by mself.. and it is almost impossible alone  even on easy.. cause the bots are really really stupid.. i dont think they are that bad in the other gears games.. ui mean  when yuo need ammo cole doesnt give it to you.. or when he does finally break down to give it to you.  he frippen tosses it out in no mans land..  and  by the time you run for it..  it disappears.. so i run out of ammo fast.  and then i play as cole.. and then  the baracades break down fast towards the 9 and 10 wave..   also the stupid bots when i am on the turret they stand right in front of you..  when your shoooting..  just when i was ready to take down various enemies with the turret..tthe bots just walk in front  and stand there.. then they turn around and b*tch you out cause your shooting them.  DUHHHHHHHHHH!!.. i mean come on... this is just BADDDDDDD!!  so hit me up i will play like i say i need three more to get the survival cheever! the SKYLINE was the one i did with a freind already!

should have joined me when I ran the 4 maps the other night, could never find more than two a night

Add me, please! This is doing my nut! I want Tai!! I can't get past level 8 on hardcore...:(

Snotty to get Tai you need 126 star in campaign, completing surviivial unlocks aftermath Cole

I'll be up for playing through the 4 maps, I currently have none so any or all would be sweet, anyone who sees this wants to throw a friend add do it up!

Oops - that's who I meant, Ianbann82 ...(embarrassed silence)....

I haven't completed any either, getting stuck with some dreadful players, feel free to add me and/or send me an invite if your still going through these:)

I only need one map to do, forget the name though, I'm an achievement nerd so just doing this on casual to get through it!