Survey: Would you want to see this or not?

My son uses my account on LIVE. He is at the age that he would like his own account, but has built up ranks on games like HALO using my account that he does not want to have to start over on. How many people would like to see an option to be able to transfer certain games from one account to another? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

it would be handy but it will never happen people would find a way to give some people tenth prestige on cod and keep their rank

There would have to be a way to transfer it that would wipe it from your hard drive when you do it. Maybe make it so you can only transfer between accounts you own yourself. Or only between accounts on a family account.

problem is ranks on games like halo is they are stored on servers not the actual HDD its self so it wouldnt matter if you delete stuff off your HDD

And people would still use it to make money from unsuspecting kids or rip them off, both of which are against the TOU, Maybe he should have had a child account to begin with?

Before I got my gold and actually went online, I had 2 other profiles, which I would play between. Both have low 3000 acheivements, would kinda be nice to move all that history to one active profile.

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

And people would still use it to make money from unsuspecting kids or rip them off, both of which are against the TOU, Maybe he should have had a child account to begin with?

[/quote]

exactly your spot on there

Hes old enough in my opinion to play HALO. Other M rated games maybe not but its not like hes 10 years old. He does not get the kiddie comments or cause problems to other gamers and is actually fairly well respected on LIVE. He may not be as aggressive as some.

Outsider, it's exactly what Tatakai said.  While your question is harmless in your eyes and your son's.... people would use it to exploit the system.  Building up ranks in CoD, and then selling it to make a profit.  It's just a pandora's box of crap waiting to happen.

Just get him his own account and let him start all over from scratch.  If he was using your account and your name then it will be even more rewarding to earn everything again with his very own name and very own account.   :)

He's going to have to start all over.

But it's not going to put him at a disadvantage anyway.

Halo has nicely made it to where rank doesn't give any advantages or variety aside from aesthetic looks.