Surprisingly good FPS but was given some of the worse reviews I've ever seen for a game!!

Infernal Hells Vengeance is the game I'm on about which is a FPS shooter with alot of clever ideas and overall I thought the game is pretty good.

I seen this for £2 in Game and thought why not... could be crap could be good.... but that's less than what a pint costs.

I would recommend if your able to pick up a copy for less than I fiver, its really worth a purchase. There no multiplayer mode, just a challenging single player mode.

The game does have a few flaws. However I did notice the developer Playlogic only ever made one game for the 360 and it was this. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Kinectimal"]

I've never even heard of Infernal: Hell's Vengeance until just now. I don't know if I'd like the game or even play it, but I do like that this game has been out for some time and I've never even heard of it. It makes me wonder how many other games have just been sitting under the radar all this time.. As for Bulletstorm. I didn't buy it after that little marketing stunt "Duty Calls". Why would I support a developer who mocks, not only one of my favorite franchises, but the very players who enjoy it, too?

[/quote]

nofunallowed.jpg

^^ Another good thing about it, is it has a few parts that I wasn't expecting. It is almost like a horror FPS in some parts.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

Speaking of bargain bins, I bought 3 games yesterday that I have never played for 20 euro. I bought Reach for 14.99, Singularity for 5.00 and Splinter Cell: Conviction I got for free because I bought 2 games with a green sticker.

-

So far Singularity has to be one of the most fun and atmospheric FPS I have ever played. The music is awesome and the controls are good too. I can't believe how good it is. I figured online would be dead, but I got in a few games straight away. I was surprised.

[/quote]

Singularity is the most underrated FPS I've seen in the past 5 or so years. The gameplay is great, the story really enjoyable, and the weapons are just insanely fun. I think you actually just inspired me to go back and play the campaign again. Online is also different and a godo change of pace from the normal FPS games online. The ending is great by the way!

[quote user="Kinectimal"]I didn't buy it after that little marketing stunt "Duty Calls"[/quote]Are you kidding me? That was comedy gold! It's called satire, and both parties can enjoy it.

Speaking of bargain bins, I bought 3 games yesterday that I have never played for 20 euro. I bought Reach for 14.99, Singularity for 5.00 and Splinter Cell: Conviction I got for free because I bought 2 games with a green sticker.

-

So far Singularity has to be one of the most fun and atmospheric FPS I have ever played. The music is awesome and the controls are good too. I can't believe how good it is. I figured online would be dead, but I got in a few games straight away. I was surprised.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

The campaign in Bulletstorm was excellent, the multiplayer was ok too...

I've never even heard of Infernal: Hell's Vengeance until just now. I don't know if I'd like the game or even play it, but I do like that this game has been out for some time and I've never even heard of it. It makes me wonder how many other games have just been sitting under the radar all this time.. As for Bulletstorm. I didn't buy it after that little marketing stunt "Duty Calls". Why would I support a developer who mocks, not only one of my favorite franchises, but the very players who enjoy it, too?

Eh. I didn't really get bulletstorm when I played the demo. Basically all you did was rope and kick the whole time, it was pretty boring and lackluster.

Bullet Storm was Awesome I loved the Banter in it just how they threw it in your face and you stand there and think Omfg did he just say that? As for Vanquish Hell of a Good Game...

[quote user="YellowJacket LE"]

@Wilko...LooooooL i love finding the cheap games that are actually somewhat fun to play.I remember hearing about Vanquish in the past but never made it around to getting it(which makes for a good steal these days)...I recently just picked up the BulletStorm Epic edition for $15.00 brand new at Wal-mart and actually thought it was a entertaining game.I am often finding games in this fashion..wondering why i didn't pick them up when they were released but like you said getting a decent game for a steal price is *priceless*

[/quote]I used to buy every game i wanted on release day, now i buy most of my games from bargain bins, even a mediocre game can seem better when you bought it for £7...

I bought vanquish for full price, but was happy with my purchase, Alpha protocol cost me £5 which was a bargain, i paid full price for Bayonetta, it was an amazing game, it now costs £10.

It's definately worth looking in the bargain bins, you can take more chances with your purchases and end up with something that enriches your view on video games...