Surprised this hasnt been brought up yet.

I've been playing through the campaign and got up to sorin markov. He absolutely destroyed me about 6 times before I could finally beat him. I can't believe they made a super overpowered vampire deck again!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I think this deck is pretty bad.  It's a toned down version of the previous vamp deck.  I wouldn't say it's the worst but I would definitely put it in the bottom half.

and its def better than a mediocre deck which you made it sound.

yeah its defiantly a good deck but is isnt over powered like the op made it sound

The Vampire deck is Extremely Good!  I would put it in the top 3 decks.   However it just seems bad because you want to mentally compare it to the old game (Which was just broken).  The old deck could run on 2 mana hands, and Disentomb was a HUGE problem.  

Just because this game is more balanced, and it's not ridiculously overpowered doesn't mean it's not still excellent.

The bloodthirst ability seems really overrated to me at first glance. I haven't tweaked with it much tho.

I actually like this deck, having a lot of fun destroying with it.

I think the vampire deck is pretty decent. After unlocking all the cards for it I made it more of a mid-range deck by cutting a lot of the 1 and 2 drop creatures because most of them are terrible. The lack of instant speed removal besides Urge to Feed really hurts the deck, though. Or balances it I suppose.

Well I will have to give it some time before I decide for sure. I havent played online yet im trying to get cards unlocked first. I was playing the wielding steel deck throught the campaign and was breezing through it until I hit the vamp deck. I lost like 5 in a row and lost pretty badly before I finally beat it. I haven't even unlocked the last 2 decks yet so its still early to decide what decks are the best. I'm just a little curious what others think.

i'd rank it the middle of the pack as far as all the decks go every deck has decks its strong against and decks its weak against try using different decks.

[quote user="Sunfire1983"]

I've been playing through the campaign and got up to sorin markov. He absolutely destroyed me about 6 times before I could finally beat him. I can't believe they made a super overpowered vampire deck again!

[/quote]

Are you serious? That deck isn't tier 1 or tier 2 quality. I'd rank it in the bottom 5 decks. Another thing is maybe you should try a different deck when facing it. Half the reason I do so well is because that deck is so popular and I use Chandra's Burn deck the most. In 1v1 play I'm probably 15-3 vs that deck.