Supreme commander yet more problems

lol well I'm back complaining about supreme commander, for any that read my supreme commander is broken thread the manual save issue seems to be only an issue with the Aeon campaign. The campaign plays fine if you don't make a manual save but unfortunateley thats not the case with the cybran campaign the screen go's black on the end mission report regardless of wether you make a manual save or not. I've contacted 505 games & hellbent games informing them about this issue & as far as 505 go's I recived a message today saying the issue has been passed onto the tech team. I'll keep you all informed as I learn more & let you know what thay say but in the mean time if anyone is expiriencing similer problems with the game or different issues not listed hear or in th supreme commander is broken thread then feel free to contact the developers here the e-mails

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 51 Applies to:

I knew you were a woman from the start, but anyway I that's not why I'm sending this message.

I seem to be having the same problems with my supreme commander as well.

My game freezes almost every time, basically by black screen or flashing in and out and then freezing.

I've bought a new core fan so I'm hoping it works, because one thing I notice is that my system gets really hot, and I also notice that when I play supreme commander 2 on my xbox it doesn't got so hot.

I think (and this might be the answer maybe) the game was not made to be on the xbox, because of how big the courses, the amount of detailed graphies, how many players, and how many units are being used.

But that's just my point view.

P.S. It's not that men think women are fairy tales on xbox, it's just women are so rare to see on xbox.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

All you can proffer up is this; Supreme Commander was, is and always will be one of the worst PC to console ports ever made. To all intents and purposes it was thrown on to a 360 disc as is and not optimised or bug checked properly for the 360. Even with maps the size of the ones in SC and the amount of units that get thrown around it shouldn't be having the kinds of technical problems it does.

Sorry this didn't help.

I agree, but I still want to play it without it freezing at all.

Sorry this didn't help.

I think I have your problem, it's the files that saves your stats that's the problem. Basicaly the people who made the game didn't finish working out the bugs, so now we're the ones suffering over their laziless. Anyway, I don't have a way to fix it, but to make the game stop freezing, all you have to do is delete the stats files and it should run without freezing while you save you games. Of course, you will loss your stats, but it will help your game run better until you have delete the files again. If it doesn't work, please let me know.

Sorry this didn't help.