Supreme Commander is broken

Ok can anyone help me or at least tell me if you've had the same problem & if so have you been able to fix it. I lent supreme commander of my friend & loved it that much that I went out & got it for myself only to find that I can't finish the campaine with the Aeon Illuminate. I think i'm on the last mission but after I take the controle center & fend off the attack from the Cybran I retalliate & go to destroy their base but when I kill their commander the game crashs & it does this every time. the further I got into the campaine the more it crashed has anyone else been expiriencing this & has anyone found a way around it. I've contacted 505 games but I on't expect anything will be done about it opr thayed have done it by now the games been out long enough.

Thanks in advance to all who reply

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

ok I think I've figured out why the game keeps freezing all the time I noticed that it seems to freeze every time you make a manual save. So I tried deleting my manual save & playing through the game without saving & I'm now on the last but 1 mission & havent had any problems what so ever. So for anyone else who has expirianced this kind of problem with Supreme commander just try not to save the game & you'll be fine. If you do have to save then be sure to delete the save after you load up the game or the problems will start again.

LOL awnsering my own question thats just 2 funny

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.