Suppresive Fire and Choke Points

Can anyone imagine the horror of the new kits on the old maps?  Laguna Presa, third set of M-coms?  It's a make or break point for the attacking team now.  If there are similar "choke points" on the new maps with limited flanking opitions and you add suppresive fire??? OUCH!  Take them out with mortar strikes you say?  Yea, that works until they get instantly revived.  Punch a hole with armor you say?  Yea, and I say, mines, rockets, and C-4.  I am sensing that the new game might be a little brutal for the average grunt...**** combined with medic class.  I guess you can pass out medic packs to the guys that managed to make it or just spawned on you.  At least you can do something while the screen is shaking.  Just use teamwork.  Yea, right.  Unless you actually know the players you are playing with and you subtract out the 5 players that always seem to be waiting for the UAV or HELI spawn.  Then you spice things up with the eventual TK love-fest ticket burning contest, and it won't be long before you get bored with sticking your head in the meat grinder and you respawn to snipe for KDR LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THE GAME.  I could care less what this guys kit is or what gun will or will not be included.  It's time.  I want to see the new maps...ALL OF THEM!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That's a lot of speculating. You haven't even played the game, yet you already seem frustrated.

I seem frustrated?  That's an awful lot of speculation.  What is it about my post that seems speculative?  If it is 1pm now and I have a dinner date at 5 pm should I cancel the reservation because it is too much speculation.  I am not going to waste my time spoonfeeding you a breakdown of what I have already stated.  If you can't grasp the concept, please run outside and play.

I take it back then. You don't seem frustrated at all..... more douchey really.

I'm not comfortable with the support getting ammo and the suppressive fire ability. The weapons for that class have enough rounds of ammo and the guns can do work. It seems overpowered but we'll have to see how this plays out, until then I'm against it.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

You have limited comprehension skills and I seem "douchey?"  Don't forget, their is a whole big world outside.  Why don't you go explore it and leave the complicated "speculative" topics to the rest of us.  I will save you the trouble of responding by speculating that your response will contain some or all of the following words...troll, sock-puppet, nerd rager, umad, noob, bla bla bla etc etc etc.  

Or you could just sit at your computer all day and just respond to every post you come across. Who needs to go outside again? Get over yourself already.

@Executioner........ You mad bro?

One of these things is not like the other....

You see what I did there?  lol

i see what you did there...hahah

i dont really see why they needed to add an ability, suppressing fire is ambient, if a couple guys put fire down an avenue of approach, and make em go another way, thats suppressing fire  right there, and u can do it with pistols, u can do it with slingshots really, make em duck or run away