Support Package

My roomate and I were playing some team death match last night on Mission.  We destroyed the other team.  After the game, someone from the other team starts complaining because my roomate used the support package.  He said it was cheap.  I asked him how it was cheaper than using **** which can get most of your kills for you while you go hide.  He didn't have an answer.  Just kept trying to bring up the fact that his k/d was better than ours.  I told him that should mean he was good enough to overcome others tactics then.  He just backed out of the lobby.

-

When I was done with my play session I went back and watched the game because I wanted to know why he was so upset.  Turns out it was because my roomate got a EMP and that effectively stopped our k/d crazy crybaby from camping with his portable radar. 

-

Now I post this for two reasons.  First I want to ask is using the support package cheap?  Even if you are already a good player?  And secondly to make fun of someone who complains about "cheap tactics", when he used what others might call "cheap tactics".

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I like the support package.  I run it in all of my classes.  I like using UAV and Advanced UAV.  

it always the same,  HOW DARE YOU USE OTHER TACTIC/GUNS ETC. THAN ME THEY ARE CHEAP AND NOOBY!!!!

or MY GUNS/TACTIC IS THE MOST LEGIT AND THEY ARE ONLY GOOD BECAUSE OF MY SKILL!  these are the thought of 80% of the multiplayer community.  get over it and just giggle, or laugh without saying anything, it gets them to rage soooo bad.......just have fun the way you play and don't give a toss about what other think of you.  who cares about them??? you get me =)

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

First I want to ask is using the support package cheap?  Even if you are already a good player?  And secondly to make fun of someone who complains about "cheap tactics", when he used what others might call "cheap tactics".

[/quote]  first      you were playing TDM a team game mode support pack helps the team

second      world is full of hypocrites

There is and always be wind-up merchants online, which is why I only use a mic when playing with my mates.

It is like saying "you do not stand still when I am shooting you", or "you are using better poor tactics to kill me".

Just enjoy the game playing whatever style suits you best and try to ignore these guys, after all, you did pay for the game in the first place

I use support package as I am not good enough to play any of the others, and I get by with it no problems

And think of it another way, if it is getting under the skin of your opponents, you must be getting it right

I run both assault and support on my classes, but they are setup for the packages as well. My offence classes get support since they die alot while my defense classes get assault. Granted, the packages don't match the classes, but it keeps the classes rounded. My assault class dies and spawns back with the team and drops vests, then runs back out there, guns blazing. My defense class hangs back and (tries) to cover everybody from an advantage point (high up or well fortified position). Being on the defensive, that class dies less and can get the kill streaks easier.

-

Personally, the best I have done is 10 kills before being killed, so I am not dropping juggernauts unless they come in the care package. Also, the defense classes are not camping a corner waiting for someone. They are watching this alley for a few seconds, moving to watch that road for a few seconds, then moving to see if someone is sniping from that balcony, then back to the alley.

-

I don't see how one package is better than the other. Both were made for the different play styles and skills.

I don't think the support package is cheap. The KSRs included in it are not even close to as good as the assault ones. I do support his use of portable radar though. Before I prestiged I had been using it pretty religiously, mind you not sitting in a corner camping. Most people don't realize that the radar shows up for your teammates too.

[quote user="NoxiousFarts"] Most people don't realize that the radar shows up for your teammates too.[/quote]

Even fewer people realize that the portable radar makes a bleeping noise that varies in pitch and timbre depending on an enemies distance from the radar. Yet even fewer people realize that this bleeping noise is audible in hardcore mode (even when the mini-map is unavailable).

^^Now I know, and knowing is half the battle.

I love it. I don't have to worry about hiding and trying not to die just for a kill streak reward.

Support isn't cheap at all.

[quote user="NoxiousFarts"]

I don't think the support package is cheap. The KSRs included in it are not even close to as good as the assault ones. I do support his use of portable radar though. Before I prestiged I had been using it pretty religiously, mind you not sitting in a corner camping. Most people don't realize that the radar shows up for your teammates too.

[/quote]I wasn't saying that using a portable radar is cheap.  The way he used it was.  He would throw it down by a high traffic area and lay prone in a corner. This wouldn't have bothered me at all if he wasn't complaining about my friends use of support package.  I personally believe that you should play however you want with whatever you want as long as you don't cheat or abuse glitches/exploits.