Super street fighter iv arcade edition version 2012

Yep that's right ANOTHER version of street fighter iv .. Not many details at the moment but it's been announced

here's the site http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/08/01/sfiv_ae_2012/

but incase you didn't want to look here's what it says, there isn't much though...

From the Super Street Fighter IV official site comes the announcement that Version 2012 of Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition is in development.

The site promises details to be announced shortly. At the EVO 2011 fighting tournament in Las Vegas over the weekend, Capcom and SF series producer Yoshinori Ono announced the start of development on an update to Arcade Edition. This "Version 2012" is presumably that version. As reported at Famitsu.com, Ono said at the event that a location test for the updated version will be held in major Japanese cities towards the end of summer.

Ahh capcom milking a game for all it's worth !

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

[quote user="Akuza89"]Ahh capcom milking a game for all it's worth ![/quote]1. Capcom releasing another version of a fighting game? That's nothing new.

2. I'm totally fine with that. :)

Meh...I'm done with SF for a while any way.  There are plenty of other games that will overshadow this game in the coming year and only die hard fans will continue purchasing every new edition.

[quote user="doomsoth"]

Meh...I'm done with SF for a while any way.  There are plenty of other games that will overshadow this game in the coming year and only die hard fans will continue purchasing every new edition.

[/quote]

Yeah pretty much. Thats what seperates the hardcore fighting game fans from the casual players lots of which dont even bother playing online.