Developer: Halfbrick
Release Date: August 10
Price: 800 Microsoft Points

Toy Soldiers: Cold War
Publisher: Microsoft Studios
Developer: Signal Studios
Release Date: August 17
Price: 1200 Microsoft Points

If you buy all five games, Microsoft is throwing in a free copy of Crimson Alliance.

---

interested only in Bastion and Crimson alliance.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/06/27/microsoft-releases-summer-of-arcade-schedule.aspx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Not really interested in most of these. The Summer of Arcade 2009 is probably still my favorite, even though I didn't buy Trials and MvC2.

If those dates are accurate, than I'm very happy cause From Dust is the only one I want/have been waiting forever for and on many sites it was Aug 17th so I figured it would be the last release and not the second. Good news, thanks for the info.

[quote user="DigiLuigi"]

Not really interested in most of these. The Summer of Arcade 2009 is probably still my favorite, even though I didn't buy Trials and MvC2.

[/quote]

Toy soldiers cold war looks cool, but idk about 1200 msp.

Not exactly the most exciting collection of titles.

The only game I know i'll buy right away is Toy Soldiers.  Other than that I wasn't too excited for anything..... although i'm getting interested in FROM DUST &  I will try Bastion out.

I pass on all of these titles. What's Crimson Alliance?

Not very excited, but I really want to play Crimson Alliance and Fruit Ninja Kinect. Not interested in any other games. I wish Crimson Alliance was coming out sooner.

erm...Fruit Ninja? that's a summer of arcade title? Bleh. Looks like I'm not getting Crimson Alliance for free.