Summer back-log

Do any of you have a summer back-log of games that were left over from this past semester/year at school?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yep, every summer I end up devoting some time to games I just didn't finish.  I need to finish Torchlight, still need to finish Alan Wake (so ashamed), The Sims 3, Fallout New Vegas... those are really it but there are others

That sounds like a pretty decent lineup. For me, it will be Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Mortal Kombat, Dragon Age: Origins (my shame), and Enslaved.

[quote user="SuperGuard703"]

Dragon Age: Origins

[/quote]

Same here.

I have a few left to play. Final Fantasy XIII, Lost Planet 2, and Darksiders still. Also need to put more time into Need for Speed HP and Blur.

Also still have the second Alan Wake DLC to play through. Also some XBLA games. I am so terrible at finishing those things. I wish I could install some sort of lock on my account so that I can't buy another XBLA game till I finish some of my others.

Well this will be a long list but......

Dante's inferno

Castlevania LOS

Metro 2033

Bayonetta

Divinity 2

Naughty bear

Alpha protocol

Too Human

Kingdom under fire circle of doom

Mafia 2

Bulletwitch

Homefront

Blacksite area 51

quantum of solace

nier

guilty gear 2

time shift

tomb raider underworld

mortal kombat

Dynasty warriors 7

project sylpheed

burnout revenge

splinter cell double agent.

All are games i havent finished but bought in the past year.

Yeah good luck.

Wow, that is a huge list!

"This past semester/year at school?"    School was in the late 60s for me.    Anyway, I sold 12 "back log" games the other day and still have 6-7.

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

"This past semester/year at school?"    School was in the late 60s for me.    [/quote]

Thank you for that.  School of Life is the only school I've been enrolled in for many, many moons. 

Right now, my backlog consists of Arcade titles I bought long ago and just never played, so this summer is the time for Battlefield 1943 and Castle Crashers.    Also bought Limbo on sale a few weeks ago and want to play that soon.

It doesn't exactly qualify as real backlog, but I just picked up a couple old games that I wanted when they came out and just never bought:  Bioshock 2 (12 bucks new!) and James Cameron's Avatar, also a good deal, so what the heck.

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

"This past semester/year at school?"    School was in the late 60s for me.    Anyway, I sold 12 "back log" games the other day and still have 6-7.

[/quote]

same with me, i sold quite a few games already lately for newer games. i dont think ill keep too many games since im leaving for college in september and hoping that my parents dont sell them on me. i wish i could have the patience to try and finish off some of my backlog list of games i need to finish.