Sumer Of Arcade Lineup = DISSAPOINTING

I was Extremely dissapointed with the Summer Of Arcade lineup this year. I really wanted to see some HD remakes of games like The Simpsons arcade game (with online play), Conkers Bad Fur Day ( also with online Play), and i would of liked to of seen Limbo 2. I wasnt impressed with any of the arcade games that they showed this year.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Eh, they aren't all bad.  I know for sure I'll be getting Twisted Shadow Planet and From Dust.  Bastion looks ok, will have to play the trial first.  I don't know if the cartooniness will bug me or not.

very dissapointing indeed its funny tho they filmed the commercial in my city hahaa At a local hotel.. weird ah how I love palm springs

Which games did they mention, I missed it. I'm up for a small priced game right now that will occupy me for a little bit.

From Dust looks incredible and the first Toy Soldiers was fun so I'll get the second for sure.

ye From Dust looks really good :)n and im a big fan of toy soldiers :) not that dissapointing :)

Im super excited for Magic the Gathering: Duels 2012, myself..

Gonna get Fruit Ninja and toy soldiers probably!  :)

none of those games interest me what so ever..  Guess I will be just waiting for more FX Pinball table to be released.

Toy soldiers-Cold war looks good, but we all knew that would be in included , the rest dont look that great at all

Where the hell is Street fighter III? some of us cant stand lame IV ,we want 2d sprites HOW STREET FIGHTER SHOULD ALWAYS BE

No Resident evil HD , No NBA Jam, How about even a classic Final fantasy game, All we got is crap from square-enix

Not to mention there hasnt been ANY xbla release in 2 weeks,

I want my 3rd strike Yo not thes wack summer lineup titles