Sultan-->sultan rs?

So I finally found a sultan and was wondering how to turn it into the cosmetic sultan rs. I have already added a roll cage and everything but it doesn't have the decal rs sticker's and it doesn't say sultan rs as many have said it does when you add a roll cage. I have upgraded it as far as I can aside from max armour but nothing has really changed.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My Sultan has the RS decals. Not sure what's the go man.

Check over ALL the options. Perhaps it is something other than just adding the roll cage.

Two-door conversion to make it an RS model.

I just did this last night you add the roll cage chassis mod and you will get the decal on the each side near the tail end and it also says RS on the back end. Not to be mistaken for the sticker bomb car. BTW even after the RS decal is put on your car will still say Sultan when you get in. Not the RS.

So the Sultan is just driving around?

No the video I watched was at the jail where the criminal records race is at. You go to the parking lot and if its not there you go into online then options and set your spawn point as same place. Then find new session until it spawns there. However thats not where I found it. I will say the classic saying "I found it on the side of the road in Sandy Shores" LOL. Which is actually true.

Oh ok, so it's a SP car. Got it. Is it available MP?

Yes

Can I find it driving around? Or is it considered a premium car that I have to purchase from my phone?

you can find the Sultan online driving around, I didnt see one untill I was in the 30's. But the one online dosent have the turbo you have to win races before you can add the turbo.