Suggestions

Is there any good offline CO-OP games worth buying your views will be nice :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would certainly recommend Portal 2. It's a fantastic co-op game, and you get a great singleplayer to get with it!

Any of the Lego games, though Clone Wars and Pirates are the best out of the series in my view. The new Green Lantern game is surprisingly fun in co-op.

Borderlands - great co'op with different characters to choose between, each with their different skills. Lots of missions and guns!

Gears Of War 1/2 - Also great games with excellent graphics and gameplay!

Resident Evil 5

Army Of Two (the 1st one) - not as good as the games above, but highly enjoyable in co'op.

Think i might buy 1 or 2 i was looking at Onslaugh mode on Battefield looks good cause its CO-OP as well

Kenofnor is dead on suggesting the Gears series and Borderlands. Both are fantastic fun, espcially Borderlands in co-op mode.

You could also go with Fable III, or even Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

[quote user="xxW0LFxx TFD"]

Kenofnor is dead on suggesting the Gears series and Borderlands. Both are fantastic fun, espcially Borderlands in co-op mode.

You could also go with Fable III, or even Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

[/quote]

I agree with the Gears series, it's awesome.

By the way, Wolf, why don't you post on the UK General nowadays?

Castle Crashers is a great little side scrolling hack and slash/lite RPG. Well worth the money.

A lot of shooters have co-op enabled split screen, so there's that. But games that focus specifically on Co-op are a little harder to find:

• Borderlands
  • Castle Crashers (Xbox LIVE Arcade game)
  • Gears of War
  • Gears of War 2
  • Portal 2 (This game is probably the one that has the best co-op: has its very own co-op mode with heavy focus on solving puzzle sequences as a team)

Scott Pilgrim vs The World and Modern Warfare 2 Spec Ops... *Dies*

mate, at some point or another someone is going to come into this thread and suggest Fable 2 or 3 (someone may have already done so) and when they do, i suggest you completely ignore their recommendation or just simply laugh at them.

The original gears of war is wayyy more fun than two. I think Gears of War 2's single player was terrible.