suggestions to combat hackers and cheats

surely now with all the hacking thats going on the new game should give us the option to kick players from the lobby..maybe 2 or even 3 votes..it worked great in grid i just wonder why they dont include this in their next game..suggestions only please, its obvious IW need help with this lol.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Dedicated servers would be a massive step in the right direction.

From what I've been told the hackers need to be host to infect a game?, with dedicated servers no one would be host.

maybethey should have everyone who plays multiplayer sign an agreement that says if you Hack, host infections etc. you could be IP banned from MW3. just a suggestion

[quote user="NotoriousMUNK3Y"]

maybethey should have everyone who plays multiplayer sign an agreement that says if you Hack, host infections etc. you could be IP banned from MW3. just a suggestion

[/quote]

no they wouldnt do that, plus you can always change your IP address so that wouldnt work.

M$ has done well with the Jtags infestation, but TA has done a great job post supporting the game. IW or whomever, needs to take a lesson from TA in this department as BOs has been "virtually" hax/mod free.

We could have Chuck Norris for a PSA telling kids to knock it off.

i understand what you are saying but free for all could be a start, or instead of having the kick option in the lobby they could do it in game with say maximum 2 button presses to kick to minimise playtime and obviously in team deathmatch etc the hacker would need more votes.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

M$ has done well with the Jtags infestation, but TA has done a great job post supporting the game. IW or whomever, needs to take a lesson from TA in this department as BOs has been "virtually" hax/mod free.

[/quote]

yeah i think they will have to learn a few things from them, however in the past they were reluctant (sp?) to do so from world at war to mw2 i believe. they will have to actually support their game after release and if they dont i can honestly see them die out because of all the new changes in staff at IW.

i dont think the kick vote could be abused if the hacker needed 2 or even 3 votes or maybe 4 votes to get kicked,surely it is common sense to kick the hacker when youre in that lobby, its just a bit of future proof for the game because sooner or later mw3 is going to end up hacked to death..what else can IW do about it because its quite clear it takes them too long to deal with this problem.

Level 7? Nice! Maybe TA can fully take over the CODs if that happens?

[quote user="RichRocks"]

i understand what you are saying but free for all could be a start, or instead of having the kick option in the lobby they could do it in game with say maximum 2 button presses to kick to minimise playtime and obviously in team deathmatch etc the hacker would need more votes.

[/quote]

they should have the option to kick boosters etc.