Suggestions for my next purchase...

Can anyone suggest a game that is enjoyable and a strong multiplayer community, anything will do as long as it's not a COD or Halo title.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Red Dead Redemption has a strong community still, same with GTA4.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood also has a good population I believe, it is a very different kind of multiplayer experience though.

Crickets.  ... .... .... I can guess that someone will say Borderlands, but that game gave me a headache, so I don't endorse it. Try getting away from FPS a while, I don't know what is going at the moment but you may just be at that point with the sameness.

world of warcraft,starcraft 2 on pc and on 360 dirt 3, gears of war 2,battlefield bad company 2,fifa 11, crysis 2,top spin 4

sims medievil :)

Crysis 2 has a very enjoyable multiplayer, and it's really not that hard to find games either.

Remember always log in to your windows live ID regularly and never wait 90 days between signing in.

Bad Company 2 has a very active community. It's also damn good fun too.

get some boobs implants

I already have Bad Company 2 thanks.  I have my eye on either the Need For Speed Hot Pursuit or Gears of War 2 game.  I've heard many bad things about GOW2, but what about NFS?

[quote user="Soul of Chaos"]

world of warcraft,starcraft 2 on pc and on 360 dirt 3, gears of war 2,battlefield bad company 2,fifa 11, crysis 2,top spin 4

[/quote]

Yes.

[quote user="ramir180"]

I already have Bad Company 2 thanks.  I have my eye on either the Need For Speed Hot Pursuit or Gears of War 2 game.  I've heard many bad things about GOW2, but what about NFS?

[/quote]

Lol, I didn't even notice that it was in your recent games list. Fail on my part.