[Suggestion] More jRPGs (Japanese RPG) on Xbox360 in EUROPE

Microsoft claims that users will be happy with the new "Forza", "Gears of War" and "Halo".
I disagree with that statement, Xbox360 needs more JRPG's (Japanese RPG), the titles of this genre are reduced in the Microsoft console (especially in Europe), so I want to extend my suggestion to those responsible for these decisions.

I hope the community support the "Japanese RPG" freaks.

Best regards ;)

Discussion Info

Last updated October 8, 2018 Views 51 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

We certainly need more jrpgs. I have nothing to play :(

Enchanted Arms..... I tried playing that for a while,  the play style was fine and the graphics were not bad...but I had a constant feeling of imminent Yaoi (Fan girl service) just a cut scene away and quickly lost interest.   But in all seriousness I too would like to see a lot more Jap RPGs come to America and the Xbox.  Play station cannot remain the main source of Japanese games forever......I hope.

[quote user="US Revenge"]

[quote user="phantom gangsta"]

you do know they no longer sell xbox in japan right?most japaense developers find it as a lost profit since jrpgs are mostly sell more in the japan

[/quote]

xbox isn't sold in japan because of the motorola patent thing.

[/quote]That is Germany you are thinking of. 

Because the 360 lost The Idolm@aster exclusiveness in the region the console has been on a slow fall to the point where it is today where it's pretty much dead over there.

[quote user="DigitalAssassin"]

Does Enchanted Arms fall under this category? I'm not sure what it was about that game, but I loved it. Should try that one if you haven't!

[/quote]

Yes it does. It's considered a Fantasy based RPG. Tried it years ago, pretty fun but simple RPG (your HP/MP, dead character are restored at the end of a fight).

-

If you are into old school SRPG, you can consider trying Spectral Force 3 as well.

[quote user="phantom gangsta"]

you do know they no longer sell xbox in japan right?most japaense developers find it as a lost profit since jrpgs are mostly sell more in the japan

[/quote]

xbox isn't sold in japan because of the motorola patent thing.

Does Enchanted Arms fall under this category? I'm not sure what it was about that game, but I loved it. Should try that one if you haven't!

[quote user="Burst Axe"]

Totally agree. More JRPGs are a must. Come on Tales of Xillia!!

[/quote] That would be nice, and even nicer if they put it on the 360 but sadly I can only see them bringing it with the Ps3 like Graces F. Namco doesn't seem to think the 360 is worth Tales games anymore and I don't see why seeing as Japan ran OUT of 360 when Vesperia came out for the 360.

I have all the jRPGs (except for "Phantasy Star Universe") that have appeared in Europe and if there were no region restrictions, would also have the series "Agarest" only released in USA for Xbox360.
Likewise, time has passed, which did not appear more...
What I tell it to the editors of my country? I already do, but who must put the cards on the table is Microsoft.

As I mentioned, I have also PS3 and Wii, but I'm still betting on Xbox360 for more jRPGs.
Thank you for your answers.

Best regards :)

Hey op, try Resonance of Fate if you haven't yet. I agree with you post though I've got a ps3 and wii to cover all bases, plus I can read japanese so imports are fine. I never expected many jrpg's on the xb to be honest with you