Suggestion Box

I always like to make a thred about what the game needs. I think GTA V is amazing and looks great and sounds even better, but there is always room for improvement. What would u like to see changed or added.

1. I would like to be able to label my points of interes.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

1.Actual functioning stealth game play. 2.Gang Sets and you can take over and control.

No "aim-assist" or "traditional" options for GTAO at all. That would make me very, very happy.

Some sort of MP3 player that you can carry with you and plug in your car and that plays YOUR saved music.

With the exception of a few songs, this is the worst Soundtrack by far. San Andreas has the best.

[quote user="buduko"]

With the exception of a few songs, this is the worst Soundtrack by far. San Andreas has the best.

[/quote]

I think I have to agree with this. Perhaps I am getting old.

Golf is bad.You can't search for other players on other servers to play golf with,currently you can only host a golf game for the random players in the same free mode server as you(perhaps you can invite crew/friendlist i don't know)but that doesn't help the people with no friends/crew online.

-

The instanced nature of everything except free mode is starting to annoy me,i wish there were events happening in free mode that everyone could join,one off the top of my head would be=you get a text pop up,large military convoy coming into the city in so many minutes,everyone is to rush to a designated point to get ready to try to ambush it.

-

I've looked at beard and hair options,there's no mullets or large moustaches or big scraggly beards!i wanna make a real moonshiner,or a gandalf lol!

-

A clear indicator in the options or a small area of the hud stating auto aim is disabled for all on current server.It's confusing not having that,i have mine off so other players in any server i join should also be on free aim,but there are have been more than a few occurences where i strongly suspect players have auto aim against me.

(tbh it shouldn't be in online play period,what were rockstar thinking)

An unbroken online play.

Subtitles for NPC interactions.  An actual crosshair.  Driving physics that don't feel like Mario Kart.

You can change your crosshair in the settings.

A dot with a circle that's white and blends into environments is not my idea of an ACTUAL crosshair.

It changes on what type of guns you use.