Suggest me some games!

Been kind of bored of my personal library lately so I got Blockbuster for 1 month to try out Future Soldier and I am already over it. What are some good games to try out that have come out in the past few months? I am already planning on giving Spec Ops The Line a go. Any other some what new games worth playing?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Its a bit pointless asking for recommendations when no one can see what you have already played.

Good point, I just set my game history to public. Looks like it hasn't updated yet though. In the mean time anything that has come out after March would be good.

Demos and trials are there for a reason.

I am just going to recommend some games. You can try them if you haven't already.

Enslaved Odyssey to the West

Alan Wake

Minecraft

Kingdoms of Amalur

Rayman Origins

Skyrim

Dragon Age Origins

Dragon Age 2

Borderlands

[quote user="Traverick"]In the mean time anything that has come out after March would be good.[/quote]

[quote user="noboundz"]

[quote user="Traverick"]In the mean time anything that has come out after March would be good.[/quote]

[/quote]

Its magic! TY!

Guild Wars 2.

Dead Space. Its super cheap by now. Oh and Skyrim if you have lots of time. Fallout 3 if you prefer a futuristic form of Skyrim. Mass Effect Series definitely. If you wanna play online your gonna have to buy current. I suggest waiting for Halo 4 though.

Those are all great and fairly inexpensive games.  I'd tack on Orange Box to anyones list of must plays, three full games (counting all HalfLife2 as one game), and Half Life2, imo, was one of the greatest FPS adventures I've ever played.  Super fun achievements.