Suckers like you keep EA in Business Pt 2

Wow such anger from soon to be suckers,I post an opinion and you guys wind up with your underwear up your @@@..Ill see you in a month when everyone will hate this game and Ill come back to say hahahahahahahahahaha

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I really, really doubt it.

OK.  I'll see you next month playing Madden NFL 12.  Sugar britches

Lol!!You come on a BF3 forum to call everyone "suckers" and wonder why you get people thinking your a "moron" and "idiot".LOL! It seems you woke up with your "underwear up your @@@"You are the one that seems to have the anger,just cos your precious COD is getting out classed by another game.There's only so long they can beat that dead horse for.Get over it.Go play in the COD forums and keep Activision in business "sucker"

So, has anyone post a "Suckers Like You Keep Activision in Business" in the COD forum. I would say buying the same game every year just like a sports game with a roster update

[quote user="SNAKExEATER4545"]

So, has anyone post a "Suckers Like You Keep Activision in Business" in the COD forum. I would say buying the same game every year just like a sports game with a roster update

[/quote]

umm cod duz change dey hav nu killstreekz n gunz n maps, duh batelfeeld idoit. o n dey brot bak da innovatuv nu qwikscoping n cod alwayz iz diffrant becuz itz modurn warefair 3 not 2 so itz nu

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]

[quote user="SNAKExEATER4545"]

[/quote]

umm cod duz change dey hav nu killstreekz n gunz n maps, duh batelfeeld idoit. o n dey brot bak da innovatuv nu qwikscoping n cod alwayz iz diffrant becuz itz modurn warefair 3 not 2 so itz nu

[/quote]

#WINNING

I got a 97 on my business exam, nbd.

wonder whats got all the cod kids riled up, this dimwit needs attention so bad he started another thread with his first one still on the front page

[quote user="APOCACIDE"]

wonder whats got all the cod kids riled up, this dimwit needs attention so bad he started another thread with his first one still on the front page

[/quote]

You ever notice how folks who lack self confidence get rowdy when they feel threatened?

..."are you threatening me?"

--Cornholio