Suck it up and work on my guns etc again?

I officially give up. My rank keeps getting reset back to 6th prestige, rank 8. But I left it at 6th prestige rank 16. Still after activision reset it, I lost all my perm guns and equipment and my camos for some of my guns r gone.:( should I just reset my sets and start off with a clean slate or smash my game....*irate*

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Also, I forgot to mention. I called activision and there are 59 people ahead of me waiting for an answer and the wait time waiting is 49 mins....wow.

Yeah, this is a huge issue. I don't play Black Ops 2 multiplayer much, but it seems every time I do, I get "rank corrupt".

then quit boosting

Sorry about your guns :/ But there's so many issues with this game. Don't even stress over it anymore. It's not worth it. This game will be long gone later this year anyway...

Slappy: seriously would I be upset if I "boosted"? If I was boosting, I would just do it again. Slow your role and stop assuming because you just make an ... Out of yourself. Thanks.

Track: yep. :)

I waited for over an hour on the phone a several weeks back. I started at number 72.

Don't play local games on your online gamertag as a way to evade this?

Halo: would you say that reaching them and talking to them resolved ur issue or are u back at square 1?

Kan: ukmmm yeahhh.

Not saying it's impossible. But I've never seen a chick boost... Just sayin'...

Lol track. Oh I am sure there are plenty of chicks or anyone who's willing to boost. But I'm not like that!!!!! I got the game to play and be competitive. Why buy a game to cheat? No challenge = boring! But working so much on ur guns and unlocks then have them depleted is frustrating and time consuming!