Subscription videos not available?

Love the new update, hopefully it will play better than last time.... just one problem! Half of my subscriptions, when i click on the link say "Dave42" (Made up subscription) which says it has 62 videos, the link opens and there are no videos, just the writing "No videos to display"? This dosnt make sense as all my subscriptions have videos, all of which were viewable before the update and are still available if I go on you tube on the PC! 

Anyone else having this problem and if so does anyone know how to fix it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

my youtube is linked and i see only suggestions of things i like but no supscriptions at all. i cant find the people so that I can watch there videos. I would have to search for them. They were there before so why not now?

This is happening to me also. About 50% of my Subscriptions (I'm subbed to 106 in total) are receiving this error message. I'm glad to hear I'm not alone in this. I have un-installed and re-installed the app to no avail. Hopefully, this is resolved quickly because it's very frustrating.  I also want to make the point that I have also experienced certain videos (that are available in HD) not playing in HD which never happened to me before.

Where are you guys actually seeing subscriptions on the Xbox app, as ever since the update i can't find this as an option any more.

subscriptions is on the far left page, if you look at the tabs at the top (White writing)... its there, then bottom left box is all subscriptions! p.s new update again today and working perfectly!

Logged into Xbox app, and all i get at top is Videos - Channels -  Account& Settings, no sign of anything saying subscriptions, under videos i get recommended, most popular, trends, gaming, music, sport, film, under channels all i get is recommendations to subscribe  to, and under account, i get favourites and playlists

Ok, got subscriptions working now, been on You Tube website, and change a privacy setting, and now subscriptions are showing on xbox

cardy1970, which setting did you change? "subscriptions" as a header on the Home Page should be showing up for anybody who has subscriptions, and if it's not, that's a bug.

For those of you who are seeing channels say that they have no videos, just press "A" when you're in the channel. That's the workaround for now and there will be a fix in the future.

Ok, i changed a couple of settings on the website, so not 100% sure what one it was that allowed the subscriptions to show up on the xbox, in the settings, i changed the sharing "Add video to public playlist" to ticked, in playback i unticked "Keep all my subscriptions private" and i changed my user name from my email back to my original user name of cardy1970, some how as well, i also made my "channel" public, that created a Google+ account as well.

Just to narrow it down a little better, I did all of the things cardy did.  The kicker was setting up my youtube channel and making it public.  I did that last step a day later and then my subscriptions were available.

Thanks. We've isolated this bug and are investigating a fix.