Submitting an 'Avoid' Player review not working

I play Call of Duty most of the time and I am frankly ashamed at the amount of players that the apparent 'LIVE Enforcement Team' let continue to to blatantly flout the rules to gain an advantage. So, when you join a game where you think there is someone playing unfairly you are supposed to avoid them, right?. My problem is, I submit an 'avoid' request, and my xbox notifies me that it has acknowledged the request and puts a frowning face next to them, but nothing happens. It also lets me choose the same 'avoid' option again and again when it's not supposed to.... why? Also, this only happens when I avoid a player. When I 'prefer' a player, the process is normal and it blocks me from submitting the same review twice. I want to know if this is just a fault of my machine, or whether it is actually the Enforcement Team putting a block on my gamertag from making avoid requests and/or complaints, as they do nothing also.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Which Call of Duty are you playing?

We have has a report of players on one of the Call of Duty games, who are apparently able to remove bad reviews about themselves.   Please check and see if the frowning face has disappeared next time you encounter.  And please. "File a Complaint" so that the enforcement team can take action.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well actually i think you are pressing the wrong button. When you feel that a player is not playing fairly or breaking the terms of agreement, you are supposed to "File Complaint" against them. Then your case will be reviewed by the enforcement team. But avoiding a player will only make it harder you to play against them in a multiplayer game!  

Hope this helped!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.