Stuttering when using Live TV (USB tuner)

Just got the USB TV tuner the other week and am having some issues where some channels start stuttering the audio a short time after they are switched to. Pausing fixes it for a few seconds then it happens again. Video seems to be fine. Will try and post a video if that helps in case it doesn't make sense.

The signal is 90-100% on all channels when checked on my TV, and all channels work flawlessly on that. The Xbox is connected to the same antenna outlet as the TV.

Also there is an issue where the video glitches/skips for a second every now and then. Happens on all channels. Sound doesn't seem to be affected.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I have a very similar issue running my Cable Set Box through my Xbox One.  It's still under the extended retailer warranty so I've considered taking it back assuming it was a faulty console.  I hear something like a stutter and the video will also pause for a very short time (half a second maybe).  It's not a huge deal but is annoying when watching TV or DVR'd programs.   It's weird as it's not constant but it happens frequently.  If there is something that can be done.. I'm all ears!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Watching live tv through xbox one has constant freezing, every minute or so. I hooked hdmi from cable box to tv and picture works fine. Obviously, issues are with xbox one. I tried hard restarting everything and still nothing.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.