stupid game ruining servers

how can i find JUST EA Servers, normal, hardcore servers i used to play?!

if all i can do is play these ridiculous paid for servers im putting this game down because seriously, i get kicked out of most rooms for either taking out choppers or just killing everything in a chopper

me and my mates used to hammer this game (i was on another gametag) now it seems iv just come back to play and all i get is these ridiculous servers

how can i filter to find ea servers?

I DONT WANT TO DO 300% TICKETS, NO SPAWN KILLING ECT I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME A PLAYED MONTHS AGO

can i filter these stupid servers out then or am i trading the game in?

Thanks fellow warmongers

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you can't and DICE/EA don't give a crap...they just go right on letting renters name their servers so they look just like official servers which is BS, but as I said DICE/EA don't care about you, your experience or this game anymore....they don't have to, theres an army of militant D'bags who are there to tell you you're in the wrong for wanting a better product

rubbish, absolutely rubbish, so yeah ill be playing mw2 and grfs to get my shooting kicks, i like this game i dont however like 300% tickets, a mix of rush and conquest, mix of b2k and normal maps, i want to start on daravand peak, to nosh canals, to karg island, to operation metro to grandbazzar. what a joke, i was intending on buying the new armoured tank kill map or whatever name theyve give it, but ill just forget about it. been playing the battlefield series since BFMC2 back on xbox 1 and always been a fan, money thieving scumbags (rent a server so no one joins)

I have 2 fav'd,Epic Battles though,Only big maps.

I favorite every official server I find....but all my favorites are gone again....DICE just sucks man...heh....I'm hanging in there for the other DLC's but I'm no longer expecting much....which is fine, I'm getting a new decent gaming PC because Mechwarrior Online is coming....and I used to be pretty badass at that

I wonder how difficult would it be to ban DICE in the rented server names...

I want in on the lawsuit!

when they would normally have planned to shut the servers down but decide to keep them due to the revenue you will thank them.

the community wanted custom servers they got them, nobody said they wanted to keep the current ones just that they wanted their own.

Meh.. They making BF4 anyways.. All gonna be junked soon.. No point in even dicussing what this game could or should of been.

I found quite a lot of HC servers today,Euro region.

[quote user="II EYEBALL II"]

I found quite a lot of HC servers today,Euro region.

[/quote]

Yeah, leaving my server(Players With Questionable Mentality) as a hardcore server seemed to breathe new life into it. I think it was nearly full or full all of last night. Maybe also because I had left the Close Quarters map rotation up.