Stuck "Getting Xbox 360 Info"

basically title says it all, i start any of my backwards compatible games, and it doesnt load my profile, and evnautally ill get to the game, and itll say im not connected to xbox live, but i know i am because im in party chat via xbox one, this all happened after i changed my gamertag, and this is also a new 1 TB xbox but it works fine!

Question Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 324 Applies to:

ReaperKillerOne,

Have you tried a factory restore of your Xbox One console? Don't worry, there is a new option that allows you to keep all the games and apps installed while you perform the restore. Go to Settings > All Settings > System > Console Info and Updates. You will find it there. Then proceed to setup your console again after restore and it should work. Let me know how that turns out.

~Blitz

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Try one of these. I looked everywhere and finally solved mine.

Fix 1:
Put your Xbox in the DMZ on your router. If you don't know how to do this. Google is your best friend. There are plenty of good walk-throughs out there.

Fix 2: 
This was what worked for me. I had my Xbox One in the DMZ already so I removed it from the DMZ and boom! Downloaded my profile when I launched the game. Afterwards you can just throw your box right back in the DMZ and you are golden.

I hope this serves someone well.
Cheers!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.