Stuck On Loading Session

Okay I know they said they would have problems at online release but I expected it to at least work. Any one else have a problem getting in a game? This is bs and dont give me the whole its launch day crap they knew full well how many people would be online. They are just to cheap to buy servers.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="HASHxBROWNS"]

This is rockstars first major online game with how much goes into etc give them a break!

[/quote]

Grand Theft Auto 4

Red Dead Redemption

Max Payne 3

The longer it takes to get it to run smoothly the greater the backlash will be from the customers but personally as it has only just launched I'm willing to cut them some slack. Even the best developers have problems with multiplayer at times. They seem to be trying some different things with cloud servers as well.

[quote user="Psycho 504"]

[quote user="Isolated Fear"]

Okay I know they said they would have problems at online release but I expected it to at least work. Any one else have a problem getting in a game? This is bs and dont give me the whole its launch day crap they knew full well how many people would be online. They are just to cheap to buy servers.

[/quote]

they said they would have problems at online release.   they said they would have problems at online release.    they said they would have problems at online release.    they said they would have problems at online release.    they said they would have problems at online release.    they said they would have problems at online release.

Let that sink into your thick skulls.

[/quote] Did it really come that far, that saying you are unable to offer a proper experience at launch is enough to make you happy? So if every developer dass he will habe Probleme at launch it's ok for you that we get Games full oglf bugs and lags? If everyone would think like you we would only get unfinished Games at launch. People mit complainig about the current Situation just give Rockstar a big bonus just because they are Rockstar. They did a well job with GTA5, but releasing an online mode that's not accessible to you (keep in mund you paid 60-70€ vor it)is just poor.

Had to laugh when Lamar gave me a piece as soon as I get off the plane though.

Its a joke its always a waiting game.

You still can't say that Rockstar haven't put out a multiplayer game before when they obviously have

I dont mind there being some problems or glitches with a new game launch....but having the game not work at all is unacceptable...Having the game not work is NOT a glitch. I'm not really mad or angry cuz in reality it's not that important, but Rock* shouldn't have sent out a product until it is was completed and working. Just my two cents.

Rockstar knew how mich games they've produced ans didn't get it running. This pretty poor for a studio which made a game that sold copies worth more than a billion in just 3 days. And keep in mind that it's. early afternoon in Europe and morning in America. What will happen in the evening when most people come from work? How long will it take until it works. 4 weeks? Or 8?

They better fix it soon, as stated above they knew dam well how many people were gonna be waiting to play...  So far im not liking the whole online thing, doesnt really feel like gta anymore.

with millions trying to connect at once it's going to have problems..... This is rockstars first major online game with how much goes into etc give them a break!