Stuck on book #28/30 ?

Okay so the apparently there's a glitch in fable 3? Does anyone know if there's a solution to this..

All I need is to get the book called " The Extraordinary Homunculus of Baron von Orfen" Which is in Sunset House near the statues. I went to go get it then went back the to library to donate it and get the quest for the last book. When I tried to donate it by going up to the book stand, a donate symbol wouldn't pop up?  I even went back to sunset house to check if left it there by mistake but nope its not there and I can't donate it.

This is so frustrating.

> _ <

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I had an issue similar on another book.  Not sure if this will help, but here's what I had to do:  Saved my game, rebooted the xbox & went back to my game.  Then I went to my quest list and made sure to select the rare books quest (cannot remember the exact name of the quest) and it let me donate the book.  Hope this helped!    Good luck!!

Same experience as GingerNoSoul85. Select the quest from the quest list. I had to do this for almost every single book even if I was carrying multiple books at the time. Irritating, but at least you can work around it.