Stuck between Silver and Gold

So, I have gotten to the point where Silver is just too easy.  It is a full success well over 90% of the time.  Nice for credits and learning new character setups, but it really doesn't give much challenge.

-

Gold on the other hand, is another issue entirely.  I find the general method for victory, read: huddling in a corner, to be BEYOND boring.  That said, if you attempt to take Gold head on like you would Silver, you end up with 40 minute long scraps that deplete your equipment.

-

Am I the only one who wishes there was a middle ground between these two?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Cerebus on Dagger. Every time my friends and I do this (as long as we have a method for dealing with Phantoms) I don't have issues with equipment depletion. Rockets, medigels, healing packs are rarely needed.

That's lucky.  I still play Bronze because Silver is too hard with crap team mates.  I've only passed Silver a handful of times since I took the plunge just over a week ago.

It's challenging but when your team think they're playing Bronze so you fail on Wave 5 it's just not worth it.

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

That's lucky.  I still play Bronze because Silver is too hard with crap team mates.  I've only passed Silver a handful of times since I took the plunge just over a week ago.

It's challenging but when your team think they're playing Bronze so you fail on Wave 5 it's just not worth it.

[/quote]

Seriously???  Man, feel free to send me an FR and you can come play with my crew.  Having to be stuck on Bronze is just painful.

I'm in the same boat as Praetorian.  Though I tend to enjoy Bronze sometimes since it's a casual feel.  But yeah people really need to realize that, when they're playing Silver or Gold, it is NOT bronze.

I find silver to be challenging enough and I seldom find a team I can beat Gold with.  

Might seem strange, but I go through more equipment on Silver than I do on Gold.

Broze is very easy but as stated above it has a nice casual feel to it. Silver is almost gettin to that point with my group but still has a nice challenge to it so that's the difficulty I prefer with a full squad. I'm not too pressed on doing that many gold runs but me & my buds go for them from time to time.

My friends and I have a saying, "it's all about the money". Keep in mind, as long as you complete the objectives in wave 10, even if you don't finish wave 10 (for whatever reason) you get the full 30k+ or 70k+. We do our best to complete the whole match at that point, as long as we don't start depleting equipment.

^^ That is very true, I'm all about those credits lol.

Silver is easy when you have a good team, but I have yet to find a good team on gold