stuck at 123 stars for un locking tai

i had 123 stars before starting hardcore. just beat the game on hardcore today. my star count never went up, even though i earned a lot of new stars on hardcore. what am i missing?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Check your campaign stats. I think starting page 35, it will show missions done on which level and then which stars you have gotten.  It should show you where you missed them.

i was earning new stars on hardcore. i started hardcore with 123 stars. i earned the star struck achievement. i kepted earning new stars but, the stars for unlocking tai stayed at 123. i beat a level and earn 4 stars, yet the stat ticker for unlocking tai stayed at 123. it shows in campaign stats i have all those stars.

having kinda the same problem, playing missions over and over and over-getting 3 stars and stuck on 125! (1 short) the campaign stats mission stars pages are poorly designed as they don't show you which missions you are short on all difficulty levels

I know star stats are messed up a bit as I have all onyx, but some missions show only bronze.  If you do chapter select, it does show the difficulty done for each mission.

I can't work this out either. I was on something like 108 stars. I played hardcore and insane all night and now I'm on 116 stars.....I did all the declassified missions too....confused.com

This is doing my nut in. I'm currently on 116 stars. You have to earn 126 stars it says on any difficulty to unlock Tai. There are 42 sections in the game each with 3 stars: 126 in total. So, you have to get all three stars on each section throughout the game. This morning, I played through Enfield Bridge again. I have 2 silver stars already. I played it through on casual. I got three stars. I quit out and nothing: stuck at 116. Is this a glitch?? How come I don't get another star? It says "on any difficulty"?? I have 1 gold star on the courtyard (where you first meet the berserkers). There's no way I'm going to get three gold on that level!! It's timed against loads of heavies!!

Can someone help? Advice, please?!

Well, that's it. The game's broken. I'm never going to get Tai. I played through Enfield Bridge three times on three different difficulties: casual, normal and hardcore and got three stars each time. Three gold stars for hardcore. It's STILL showing as two silver. I'm still stuck on 116 stars. FFS!!! What a waste of time....

I'm not sure what is going on or what the exact criteria is for unlocking Tai is, but I can tell you that I unlocked him after beating the game on solo insane while getting three onyx stars for ever declassified mission.

Prior to that, I went through the entire game on hardcore (with my wife on Normal).  I got the majority of silver stars for it (since my wife was on normal), but we did miss a few.  

My only advice would be to try to unlock all the stars on one difficulty to see if that helps.  Try to get all silver or gold stars on each section.  Like I said before, Tai only unlocked for me after I got all onyx stars on insane difficulty.

-M

I'm pretty sure if only counts the stars for the highest difficulty completed. So, even if you beat the section on a lower difficulty but with more stars, it still won't count the new stars because you've beaten it on a higher difficulty already. I've beaten the game solo on insane with all stars so I can't test this, but someone else probably can.

Nope - I just beat Enfield Bridge on the hardest difficulty and it's registered with three onyx stars but I'm still on 116....?!!