Struck with boredom. What to play? What to do?

Well recently I've been struck with boredom. All the games that I have, Black Ops, Mw2, BFBC2, Halo Reach, etc all seem to have lost their strike of fun. So what do you guys recommend I do or what game to buy? Games that I like are shooters and sandbox games..which doesn't leave much of an option lol. Thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks for reading

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Falln Mike"]

Crysis 2 - Amazing game (Mix of Halo and CoD)

[/quote]Except for the fact that the online community is dying off just as fast, if not faster than the Shadowrun community did.

I know what you mean OP.  I used to play everyday.  The past 6 weeks, I'm down to once a week.  As for games, I rarely suggest them because our tastes might be different.  Go to a game rental store, look for something to play.  If you don't see anything, take a break until you feel like playing again.

Brink, all the way. It's a 9 out of 10 game.

[quote user="FearMeInside"]

i would say to try and expand your horizons as well

you never know what you may like

you can always rent games if money is short

personally i wud suggest Alan Wake, i was never one to play strictly single player games, but the game is truly amazing personally, paid 12 bucks for it last week, and i woulda payed 60 after beatin it, i honestly feel like i ripped off Remedy (developer) lol, give it a shot any gamer deserves to try this game

[/quote]

Yeah Alan Wake would be a great choice

You also couldn't go wrong with Red Dead Redemption if you haven't already played it

Tried Brink? Great game if you have some friends who play it too, otherwise don't bother. Crysis 2 comes to mind.

Maybe try some games that aren't shooters. Have a go at Fallout. Shooter RPG. Borderlands.  

Crysis 2 - Amazing game (Mix of Halo and CoD)

Stay away from Homefront and Brink - Both games are extremely glitchy and both get boring fast.

*From Own Experience*

Have u ever played gta iv or tbogt? Both are cheap to own.

Dragon Age 1 & 2

Mass Effect 1 & 2

Try out Bayonetta. I was really bored with gaming and Bayonetta changed that for me. Very very awesome game. Gameplay is just so smooth. You can also try out DMC4 though Bayonetta obliterates DMC4.

My thought is stop buying games that are all same.

Then again, that's difficult this generation.